How do I make sausage and peppers for a large group? Thank you if you
can be of any help to me. I have a granddaughter that wants this for her graduation party and I`m at
a loss as how to do it. Thank you. Chris
- 100 Italian mild or sweet sausages
- 60 green bell peppers, seeded and sliced in strips
- 14 large onions, thinly sliced
- 20 cloves of garlic (more or less to taste)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- place sausage in roasting pans
- evenly divide peppers, onions, garlic and salt and pepper into each roasting pan
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast for about 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Sausages should be slightly browned.
NOTE: This recipe is good for 50 people. Figure 2 sausages a piece. If you are having another meat, you can reduce this number.
If you know the crowd and they like things a little hotter you can use hot sausage or mix it up. It is usually safer with a large crowd to make things less strong.
Provide crushed red pepper in a bowl if people want to add some heat.
Top of Page
Back to Main Dish Recipes