Editor's Note: We received this press release and thought that Cleveland Women would find it interesting. It certainly reflects a non-standard approach. We would be interested in your feedback of Ms. Conant's tips. E-mail us with your thoughts.
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. You have been in a relationship with a man for a while, but he hasn't been committed to you. You might wonder about him: "Is he going to commit to me on Valentine's Day?" "Is he going to propose on Valentine's Day?"
"Valentine's Day is actually the best day to break up with a partner if the relationship isn't going anywhere," says Py Kim Conant, the author of "Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man" (Hunter House).
Conant adapted the Geisha's centuries-old feminine wisdom and practices to 21st century women who want to be in love and married. "My advice is politically incorrect, but it is always practically correct," comments Conant.
Here are some of her top Valentine's Day tips to make your man desire you more:
1. Build a small shrine to his manhood for his Valentine's Day present
2. Be more feminine, beautiful, and sexy to get you a commitment.
3. Don't give away sex until you at least get a commitment to seeing only each other.
4. Be nice to get him to commit
5. Be a Good Woman
6. Make him feel good as a man
7. Don't manipulate him
8. Let him know your life goals (including marriage and kids, if so).
9. The more commitment from him (engaged, married), the more committed sex from you.
10. Set a deadline if necessary
11. Be direct with him; men don't pick up on hints well.
12. Understand what men want from women (sex with enthusiasm, respect, and appreciation)
13. Find what makes him happy.
14. Tell him you'll never lie to him; then don't
15. Negotiate with him: "I'll do all the cooking, if you'll do all the cleaning. Renegotiate if one becomes dissatisfied.
16. Be conscious of what's going on in the relationship with him
17. Discuss your relationship at least twice a month; don't let "things" build up
18. Let him know your fundamental needs (marriage, a happy loving relationship, good sex) in your life and that for a happy, long-term relationship he has to help you to meet your fundamental needs: again be very direct
19. Let him know you want to be beautiful, feminine, and sexy for him, that he inspires you to be your most attractive for him
20. Inspire him to treat you well.
Do all or much of the above and he will marry you, never leave, and consider himself the luckiest man alive to have found you!
Py Kim Conant is the author of Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man (Hunter House) and has published three books in Korean and has written a bi-weekly column for the Korea Daily in Southern California.
Conant has appeared on radio shows nationally and has been featured in Real Simple and East West magazines, as well as in the Los Angeles Times. Conant teaches a class on "Get Married in a Year" for the Learning Annex and lives in Los Angeles with her happy husband, Richard.
Top of Page
Back to Valentine's Day