Want to print your document in a folded booklet format? In Word 2003 and beyond, it's easy.
- Create or open a document
- Click on File - Page Setup and choose the size of the paper you will print to (usually 8.5 x 11) from the Paper tab.
- Click on the Margins Tab
- Choose Book Fold from the list called Multiple Pages (that sets it to landscape mode)
- Choose the number of pages (4,8,12, etc) or let it automatically decide (auto)
- Change margins and gutter space if you want
- Print your booklet and fold.
If you have computer or Internet questions,
e-mail our Tech Guru at tech@ClevelandWomen.Com
Top of Page
Back to Technology Tip of the Week