The Littlest Heroes is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving children with cancer and their families in Northeast Ohio communities.
Services are provided to families and health care facilities free of charge. Our operational services will unite with over 15 planned services to bring families of a child with cancer and unprecedented, continual line of support from the moment of diagnoses throughout follow-up.
We focus on addressing the spiritual, emotional and physical aspects of cancer through education and services that work to empower children and individual family members.
Our program is designed to help enable children and family members to:
- connect with their faith as a source of strength and encouragement
- regain feelings of control
- express feelings constructively
- improve self-image and self-esteem
- provide pain management techniques
- diminish the stresses of serious illness
- network with others facing the same challenges
The Littlest Heroes
8228 Mayfield Road, Suite 3B
Chesterland, Ohio 44026
Top of Page
Back to Volunteer Opportunities